Frequently Asked Questions
What items are prohibited?
Prohibited items not allowed in the stadium include: glass bottles, cans, weapons, poles, umbrellas, backpacks, purses or bags with dimensions larger than 16" x 16" x 8", hard sided coolers, thermoses, beach balls, inflatables, banners, signs, flags, use of laser pointers, firecrackers/fireworks, boom boxes, air horns, whistles, musical instruments, pets, unmanned aerial vehicles or drones and other items at the discretion of Dodger Stadium Management.
What is the best way to get there?
- The Gold Line Metro rail stop at the intersection of Alameda Street and College Street is a ¾-mile walk to Dodger Stadium.
- The Dodgers encourage use of MTA buses on Sunset Blvd. as well as using the Gold Line in Chinatown.
- The No. 2 and No. 4 buses are available from Santa Monica, the Pacific Coast Highway and downtown Los Angeles, with stops at the Red Line station in Hollywood, traveling to and from the Dodger Stadium entrance.
- The MTA bus stop on Sunset is ¼ mile from Dodger Stadium Gate A
For more information on how to get to each of the entrances of the stadium, visit the link below and enter your address. From there, it will give you directions to the stadium.
Where should I fly into? What is the closest airport?
Bob Hope Airport (BUR) 11 miles/20 minutes to Dodger Stadium
Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) 20 miles/30 minutes to Dodger Stadium
Long Beach Airport (LGB) 28 miles/40 minutes to Dodger Stadium
John Wayne Airport (SNA) 41 miles/ 50 minutes to Dodger Stadium
Where can I stay?
Double Tree by Hilton Los Angeles Downtown
The Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites
Luxe City Center Hotel
The Standard, Downtown LA
Sheraton Grand Los Angeles
Omni Los Angeles Hotel at California Plaza
Super 8 Los Angeles Downtown
Knights Inn Los Angeles
The Royal Pagoda Motel
Best Western Plus Dragon Gate Inn
Metro Plaza Hotel
America’s Best Value Inn
Is there a lost and found?
Anyone wishing to turn in a found item or inquire about a lost item may do so at any Fan Services Station. Guests may also call 866-DODGERS or email email@example.com to inquire about lost items.
Where are the restrooms?
Restrooms (including family restrooms) are available throughout the stadium. Please see a Dodger Stadium staff member if you need assistance finding one near you.
Where do I park?
Purchase parking in advance for Lots 13 and 14 and pay just $5 in advance or at the gate. Lots 13 and 14 are offsite on Stadium Way and allow for easy entrance and exit. Please note there is an uphill walk to the stadium from these lots. Complimentary shuttle service is available for disabled fans.
Please refer to the Parking Map for a detailed view of where these parking lots are located.
General Admission Parking Information
If you are parking in general admission parking, depending on which gate you enter, you will be directed to parking in a specific parking lot and specific parking space. If you would like to park in a specific area of the Dodger Stadium parking lot (i.e. 1st base side), we suggest you plan ahead and make sure you enter in via the appropriate gate. Moving between lots will not be allowed.
Gate Parking Lot
Sunset Gate A Lots 1 and 2
Stadium Way Gate B Lot 2 - General parking only
Golden State Gate C Lots 3 and 4
Academy Gate D Lots 5, 6, and 7
Downtown Gate E Lots 8, 10 and 11
Exiting Dodger Stadium:
When leaving the game, you may be required to exit out of the same parking gate that you entered. PLEASE NOTE: You can get to ALL Freeways from all parking gate exits.
Disabled parking spaces are located in parking lots B, D, G, L, N, & P. Parking cashiers and attendants will direct those with a valid state-issued disabled parking permit and/or license plate to these areas. The Los Angeles Dodgers offer a limited, courtesy ADA shuttle that is reserved for our guests with disabilities only. This limited, ADA shuttle operates from the various parking lots to the areas near the entry gates. In order to arrange for this service once you have parked, you may call the Dodger Hotline at 323-224-2611 to have a shuttle dispatched to your location.
Parking Gate Information
Entering Dodger Stadium Parking Gates:
There are five (5) entrances to Dodger Stadium Parking Lots:
Sunset Gate A - Stadium Way / Elysian Park Ave
Stadium Way Gate B- Stadium Way/ Scott Ave
Golden State Gate C Academy Rd/ Academy Rd
Academy Gate D Academy Rd/ Park St
Downtown Gate E SR110/ Stadium Way
The five (5) Dodger Stadium parking entrances open two and a half (2.5) hours before the scheduled game time.
The speed limit for Dodger Stadium parking lots is 14 miles per hour.
Tailgating and/or the consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited in the Dodger Stadium parking lots.
Is there parking for the disabled?
The accessible parking spaces required by law are located in parking lots B, D, G, L, N, & P and are reserved for those properly holding and using a valid, state-issued disabled parking placard or license plate, whether or not the drivers have paid for preferred parking in any of those lots. Parking cashiers and attendants are happy to direct drivers of eligible vehicles to these areas. Accessible parking stalls are available on a first-come and first-served basis. Once full, fans will be directed to the nearest lot where regular parking stalls are still available.
The Los Angeles Dodgers offer a courtesy ADA shuttle that is reserved for our guests with disabilities. This ADA shuttle operates from the various parking lots to the areas near the entry gates. In order to arrange for this service once you have parked, you may call the Dodger Hotline at (323) 224-2611 to have the shuttle dispatched to your location.
Is there seating for the disabled?
Accessible seating is available at Dodger Stadium and is assigned on a first come, first serve basis. Tickets can be reserved at the time of the on sale / when tickets are purchased from LiveNation.com.
Are service pets allowed in the park?
Service animals are welcome in all public areas of the stadium where the guest using the service animal may go. A service animal shall be under the control of its handler at all times. A service animal shall have a harness, leash, or other tether, unless either the handler is unable because of a disability to use a harness, leash, or other tether, or the use of a harness, leash, or other tether would interfere with the service animal's safe, effective performance of work or tasks, in which case the service animal must be otherwise under the handler´s control (e.g., voice control, signals, or other effective means).
Guests with service animals are responsible for cleaning up after their animals and for their appropriate behavior toward other guests and Dodger personnel at all times. A failure to do may result in the animal's removal from the stadium. The Dodgers are not responsible in any way for the care or supervision of a service animal.
Is there an emergency evacuation for the disabled?
Los Angeles Dodgers have an emergency evacuation plan that accounts for the needs of guests with disabilities. If you have any questions or concerns, or would like to convey any special concerns about evacuation in the event of an emergency, please contact 866-DODGERS. When calling, please select your language, then press "6" to speak with a representative.
Will there be alcohol for sale?
Alcohol is limited to a maximum of 2 alcoholic beverages per person per purchase. Alcohol may not be purchased by persons under the age of 21, according to California law. Proper identification with proof of age must be presented at time of sale. Alcohol sales may be discontinued at any time.
The following documents are the only forms of identification acceptable. All forms of ID must be current (unexpired) and valid:
- Driver's License - US States and Canada only
- US Military ID w/photo
- State ID w/photo
- Mexican Consular ID card
- U.S. Passport Card
Is there and ATM or bank to withdraw money?
Bank of America ATMs can be found in the following locations:
Field Level: Elevator lobby behind Section 1
- Loge Level: Section 107
- Reserve Level: Section 10 and 11
- Top Deck: Section 2
A fee may be charged for ATM transactions.
What credit cards are accepted?
MasterCard, Visa, American Express and all other credit cards are accepted at most merchandise and food locations.
Are there charging stations?
There will be charging stations are located in the following sections:
- Field level (left field): Turnstiles between Section 51 and the Home bullpen overlook (against column)
- Field Level (right field): Turnstiles between Section 50 and the Visitor bullpen overlook (against column)
- Loge Level (left field): Concourse across from Sections 161/163
- Loge Level (right field): Adjacent to the right-field gates, turnstiles across from Section 162
- Reserve Level: Across from Section 23, adjacent to Kids Play Area
What kind of food will be available?
Chef Merito-seasoned carne asada tacos, specialty nachos, carne asada fries, churros, frozen margaritas, L.A.-style elote
LA Taqueria Express
(Field 46, Loge 167)
Chef Merito-seasoned carne asada specialty nachos, specialty fries (Field 46)
Market Place/ Coffee Bean
Sandwiches, sushi, salads, fruit cups, veggie cups, Wetzel's Pretzels, Ice blended coffee, Gluten free beer
(Field 10 and Top Deck 6)
Chicken tenders, spicy chicken sandwich, Dodger Dogs, garlic fries, Buffalo chicken fries
Think Blue Bar
(Reserve 11, Loge 109, 165, 166, Field 2, 30, 31)
Specialty cocktails, beer, Craft beer on Loge
Think Blue BBQ
(Left Field Pavilion)
BBQ sandwiches, L.A.-style elote, Dodger dogs, Dole whip, pulled pork nachos
Tommy Lasorda's Trattoria
(Right Field Pavilion)
Cheese pizza, pepperoni pizza, chicken parmesan sandwich, Brooklyn Dog, Italian ice, garlic fries
Top Deck Dogs
(Top Deck 5)
Dodger dogs, super Dodger dogs, Brooklyn dogs, veggie dogs, garlic fries, nachos, soft serve
United Healthcare Healthy Cart
(Reserve 10, Loge 132)
Sandwiches, sushi, salads, fruit cups, veggie cups
Wetzel's Pretzels/ Cart
(Loge 145, Reserve 6)
Wetzel's Pretzels, Wetzel dog, Dodger dogs, super Dodger dogs, veggie dogs, nachos
Frozen yogurt, Dodger dogs
Near & inside Dodger Stadium
- El Compadre
- Lexus Dugout Club
- Philippe The Original
- Eastside Market
- Mohawk Bend
- Yang Chow Restaurant
- Button Mash
- The Park Restaurant
- The Little Jewel of New Orleans
- The Holloway
- Pho 87
- Foo-Chow Restaurant
Is there exit and re-entry available?
Guests who exit will not be allowed to re-enter.
Is there first aid available and where?
Contact the nearest Dodger Stadium employee for help with any medical needs.
Who can I call for fan assistance?
Fan Services may be reached by calling 866-DODGERS Monday through Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Ticket related matters should be addressed by calling Ticketmaster customer care line at 800-653-8000.
Beginning 2 hours prior to the start of the show, Fan Services can also be contacted by calling the Dodger Hotline at 323-224-2611.
Fan Services Stations are located throughout the stadium and are available to guests seeking additional assistance. Guests may visit Fan Services Stations located on the same level as their seating location.
Is there a fan code of conduct?
Welcome to Dodger Stadium! Please read the following Fan Code of Conduct. Violation of this code may be grounds for denial of entry into the Stadium or ejection from the Stadium, revocation of tickets without refund and/or arrest and prosecution.
- Be courteous to other fans. Do not disrupt other fans with disrespectful, unruly, or hostile actions or behavior. Inappropriate behavior should be reported to the nearest usher, security or other Dodger personnel.
- Sit in your ticketed seat only. Tickets must be shown to Dodger personnel upon request.
- Comply with requests from Dodger personnel regarding Stadium operations and emergency response procedures.
- Be courteous to the residents of the neighborhoods surrounding the Stadium when entering and exiting the Stadium.
- Tailgating is prohibited. Please do not consume food and alcoholic beverages in the Stadium parking lots before, during or after a game.
- Alcoholic beverages must be consumed in a responsible manner. Anyone who appears to be impaired by or under the influence of alcohol or a controlled substance may be denied entry to or ejected from the Stadium.
- Alcoholic beverages may not be brought onto the Stadium premises.
- Smoking is prohibited in all areas of the Stadium except in designated areas. The use of smokeless tobacco products is also prohibited in all areas of the Stadium.
- Possession and/or use of marijuana on the Stadium premises is prohibited.
- Guns, weapons, illegal drugs and other materials deemed hazardous or dangerous by Dodger personnel are prohibited.
- Foul/abusive language and obscene gestures are prohibited.
- Obscene or indecent clothing is prohibited. Footwear is required at all times.
- No signs or banners of any kind are allowed in the Stadium. Clothing or other items may not be hung over the railing.
- All persons entering the Stadium are subject to reasonable search to protect the safety of the public and to ensure compliance with this Fan Code of Conduct.
- All persons entering the Stadium will be expected to abide by all applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Items intended for sale or trade may not be brought onto Stadium property, including the parking lots, without a permit, concession license or lease from the Dodgers.
- The unauthorized resale of tickets in, on or around the Stadium property is not permitted under any circumstances and is prohibited by law. Persons caught selling tickets in violation of the law may have their tickets and their right to future tickets to the Stadium revoked. To avoid using counterfeit or stolen tickets, please purchase tickets through authorized Dodger ticket outlets only.
Are pets allowed inside the stadium?
Guests are not permitted to bring any animals into Dodger Stadium with the exception of guide or service animals for guests with disabilities.
What are the security policies and items allowed in?
Security Policies - In order to ensure the safety and comfort of our guests, the following security procedures are in place.
The following items are prohibited from entering the stadium:
- Weapons, regardless of permit
- Cans, thermoses and glass bottles
- Broken factory sealed beverage containers
- Beverage containers larger than 1 liter in size (only 1 liter bottles or smaller of non-alcoholic beverages, with an unbroken seal, are permitted)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Purses, bags or backpacks larger than 16x16x8 inches
- Hard-sided coolers
- Brooms, poles and sticks
- Beachballs and inflatables
- Baseball bats
- Banners, signs and flags
- Use of laser pointers
- Noisemakers, musical instruments, whistles, air horns and boom boxes
- Pets (Except for service animals or during specific promotions)
- Wrapped packages
- Professional photographic tools or equipment (tripods, monopods and lenses longer than 6 inches)
The Dodgers reserve the right to change or modify these guidelines.
All patrons entering Dodger property are responsible for understanding and complying with the "Fan Code of Conduct."
Can I smoke inside the stadium?
Dodger Stadium is a smoke-free facility with designated smoking areas. Please see a Dodger Stadium representative for directions to these areas. Electronic cigarettes are subject to the same restrictions. The use of smokeless tobacco products is also prohibited in all areas of the Stadium.
Is tailgating allowed?
Tailgating is prohibited on Dodger Stadium property. Dodger Stadium defines tailgating as taking part in such activities as consumption of food and alcoholic beverages and/or congregating anywhere on Stadium property, e.g. in any of the parking lots.
In order to suppress potential fire hazards, the Dodgers prohibit disorderly conduct, noise disturbances, etc., tailgating or picnicking in any of Los Angeles Dodgers parking lots before, during, or after an event.
Where are the water fountains located?
- Field Level: Sections 28, and 29
- Loge Level: Sections 102, 122, 124, 152, 153, 165 and 166
- Reserve Level: Sections 1, 8, 9, 30, 35, 36, 49, 52
- Top Deck: Sections 2 and 3
Is there wifi available?
A state-of-the-art Wi-Fi network and cellular antenna system to support cell-phone and internet connectivity from mobile devices will enhance the ability of fans and media covering games at Dodger Stadium to communicate. The project was part of a partnership with Major League Baseball Advanced Media and is expected to be completed by June. An entirely new electrical power grid with seven new substations was added to support these technologies.